abanjarolskool's barbecue sauce







oooohhh....i don't know what to do...it's like i let my fingers to type freely on this keyboard....hmm...
actually...this week,i have many thing to do...homework,test,and the coming exam always on top of my head...
and the coming test for physiology has put me to do the readings,revising all the topics that i still have't catch up yet ....you know it's very difficult to pass the test with mrs lydia..sometimes,i feel like i wanna give up
but when i told my father about this feeling,he doesn't agree with me...he said that challenges is a part of our lives.
Don't be afraid to do mistakes,and just accept the problem with arms wide open..


Well in moscow it's very cold right now and i don't have much time playing futsal and football outside..bored to death here!

No comments: